My latest ramblings
- East Neuk musings: a rolling post.
- Messages from Europe: Postcard/collages 1974/75
- UK General Election 2017: what happens now?
- Brentford v Derby 2017: a moan-in from Møn.
- Copenhagen: yes, I get on a bike.
- Copenhagen re cycling: My next set of thoughts.
- Copenhagen arrival- a short post.
- Labour, indyref and brexit- where are the progressive policies?
- Self employment, NIC and the bigger picture: a few thoughts.
- Dear HMRC-a few comments on my contribution.
- RT @TimGrierson: Being angry all the time is exhausting and corrosive. Not being angry feels morally irresponsible. 6 hours ago
- RT @theheliocentric: Well it made me smile twitter.com/SoVeryBrexit/s… 15 hours ago
- RT @ForeignPolicy: The two leaders who should win the Nobel Peace Prize did not meet in Singapore last week. Instead, argues Edward P. Jose… 15 hours ago
- Well of course we must.Schools do everything! twitter.com/carriesymonds/… 15 hours ago
- RT @jonworth: !!! @BBCnewsnight - you have got the deputy leader of the right wing populist party Alternative für Deutschland on your show… 15 hours ago
- Well that's the incentive the players need twitter.com/lesoir/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @AlbertoNardelli: If you read one piece today, make it this by @RomeluLukaku9 theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles… (via @StewartWood) https://t.co/qN… 1 day ago
- RT @PlayersTribune: I told my mum that I would make it at 16. I was late by 11 days. @RomeluLukaku9's story. #WC32 #BEL https://t.co/bY… 1 day ago
- RT @overhere1: This is really worth a read. twitter.com/drlangtry_girl… 1 day ago
- RT @chorleycake2: 10 minutes to England kick off in a Glasgow pub. Atmosphere is electric 🤣 https://t.co/TULVUhVtS6 1 day ago